The VX7 Pro scooter is the foundation for everything MGP have ever produced! The original model that started it all has continued to adapt and evolve with the sport and continues to set the industry standard for entry level pro scooters in 2017.
The VX7 Pro scooter is now by far the best entry level pro scooter money can buy. MGP have jam packed the VX7 Pro scooter with the best parts and upgrades most notably the new integrated headtube and M1 alloy fork.
Features and Specifications:
- Grips: 130mm MGP Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Bar: 21”W X 23"H Japanese Chromoly Upsweep Fluted T-bar
- Clamp: Powder Coated 6061 Alloy Double Clamp
- Headset: MFX Integrated / Sealed IHC
- Fork: Threadless 6061 3D Forged Alloy M1 120mm IHC.
- Wheels: 100mm MGP 88A Alloy Core with High Rebound PU & Anodized Cores.
- Bearings: K-2 Abec 9 High Speed Chrome
- Deck: MGP Integrated 19.5"L x 4”W 6061 Heat Treated & Fluted with 3° Concave.
- Grip Tape: MGP Printed Full Deck Grip tape
- Brake: MGP Composite Blitz Brake.
- Finish: Powder Coated Fade or Solid Options.